Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Start of Something Amazing!

Hello and welcome to my blog! With so much going on in my life, I thought it was only appropriate to start blogging about my style and clothing obsession. If you know me well, you know that I enjoy absolutely  anything that has to do with fashion. I want to share my knowledge about clothing and how to dress, which has led me to doing this blog as well as constructing my own website. On this blog, I will be posting the outfits that I wear as well as were you can get them. I also want questions from my viewers about how to dress and would love to give fashion advice. Many have told me I have such great taste in fashion, so I think it's time to share my expertise! I will be posting new outfits twice or more every week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment