Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Maxi Lovin'




Hey everyone! This blog post is going to be short, but I just want to share with you how much I adore the Maxi style. I feel like it gives this super feminine feeling to anyone who wears it and maxi's are also very comfortable. They are also very figure flattering, and in my opinion, work for any women's size or height. I suggest them very much! Check out White House Black Market for figure flattering maxi's or any unique store that has them. Remember to always set your style apart  from everyone else just to make it that more attractive and interesting. When I was visiting the Savannah College of Art and design, I decided to wear a maxi skirt from WHBM and a shirt from Banana Republic, with a red belt just to throw in some color. I always try to add some color to anything plain i wear. I also use pictures from Pinterest so type in my name and follow me for more pictures of fashion!  


My day at the Savannah College of Art and Design

No comments:

Post a Comment