Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Poppin' Palazzo's




Palazzo pants have become my new obsession. I don't really see them around in stores, or anywhere in fact. It's a type of trend that will come and go, but is unique in its own way. When shopping, always try to buy the things that seem unusual and chic, things that make a statement where ever you go. People tend to buy clothing that they consider "on style" (which I agree with, but I don't necessarily buy the same clothing, I like to spice it up a little). For example if black skirts are in, I like to play around with the length of the skirt or the color, rather than buying the same piece of clothing everyone else with have. Also try to look for unique stores that have a message with their clothing, or a rather re-occurring theme or purpose. Don't always give into those stores that  give you great deals then two months later your clothing is ruined, sometimes it's worth it to spend that extra bit of cash. Anyway back to the palazzo's, it's fun to go with an unusual print, that way you can play around with the shirt on top. Whether you decide to wear a solid black top as I did, or a yellow, try to keep it a solid color with no print. Mixing a print with pattern is very difficult, so I wouldn't recommend. You can also go with a solid colored palazzo pant and pair it with a fun, flirty top as shown below. My pants were purchased from White House Black Market (you can Google them and you'll find their website) as well as my shirt and black and white earrings. I also paired them with the red bag shown earlier just to add a pop of color and enhance the blue color on the bottom of the pants. You can also check out cache.com and forever 21 for wide legged pants.      



  

              


2 comments:

  1. Rola!!! Awesome blog! You have a great insight on fashion that shows that we can evolve into new trends while not leaving our unique personal styles behind. You are one to look up to for working so hard towards your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much! That means a lot to me. I will deff keep heading for my dream, this is just the beginning, so much more to come! Thank you for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete