Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Beaming Blouses: FALL FASHION 1

Blouses are a great way to start this years Fall 2012 fashion. This elegant men's wear inspired look gives a great comfort level to all women. Playing with the different prints and styles of blouses really adds a great touch of personality to any outfit you choose to wear. The picture's below show some of the shirts that I have already purchased from www.express.com. They are my favorite statement piece thus far for fall. I feel like they are super versatility, and can be worn numerous ways. You can do different pants (such as palazzo's for that chic Hollywood look), skirts,shorts, leggings and so much more. Throw in a pair of studded shoes and you have a great outfit. Keep it original and unique. I'll be posting pictures of how I wear my blouses, and be sure to check my facebook page for more outfit inspirations by clicking the "contact" button above. Talk to you later fashionistias xoxoxo.  







No comments:

Post a Comment