Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beaming Blouses

 Promised some pictures of me wearing my blouses, so here you go! The first one was a color blocked shirt from express that I paired with some black pants and a pair of studded shoes to give it a nice edge. I have had those shoes for about 3 years now, important lesson, FASHION REPEATS ITSELF! Never throw away anything (unless it is absolutely awful). The second picture shows me wearing another shirt from express but this time I paired it with palazzo pants. Palazzo pants are so amazing and are easy to dress up or down. They go great with blouses so I suggest you buy some for this fall!  

Blouse: Express...... Pants: Ann Taylor......Shoes: Steve Madden 

Blouse: Express.....Pants: White House Black Market (On sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment